dūstscēawung (f.) [noun.]
- viewing or contemplation of dust.
- the act of treading on grapes.
desengaño (m.) [noun.]
- realization of the truth, especially after a period of deceit.
- he who caresses.
- breast; breasts; teat;
- (of the sea or weather) calm;
- (figuratively) serene, tranquil, peaceful (state of mind).
- to become soil.
- (neologism) a personal pronoun of unspecified gender; an alternative to “hon” (she) or “han” (he).
Tante-Emma-Laden (m.) [noun.]
- mom-and-pop grocery store, mom-and-pop convenience store.
шпионома́ния (špionománija) (f.) [noun.]
- spy mania, spy fever (paranoia about spies, fearmongering about the threat of foreign spies).
hundrað (n.) [noun.]
- a long hundred (120).
- to lose one’s beauty or handsomeness, especially regarding the shape and firmness of body.
- to fight mutually using scratches, in the manner of cats;
- (figuratively) to have a catfight.
pekoral (f.) [noun.]
- a text written in a grandiloquent or pompous style but lacking literary quality, thus making it seem overly pretentious or ridiculous.
- I become a tree.
- used to mark spatial direct objects that something is oriented in the manner of, where English would use to, toward, into, or onto;
- used to mark spatial direct objects that something is oriented in the location of, where English would use in, at, on, or near;
- used to mark indirect objects, or direct objects of intransitive verbs, where English would use to;
- used to mark spatial direct objects that something is oriented in the manner opposite of, extracted from, or away from, where English would use from or out of.
See other: Odd Words